Talk to an Expert Now: 816-524-8100
RKI Instruments Stand Alone OX-600 Oxygen Monitor, Alkaline
Click here to learn more from RKI Instrument's website
The OX-600 is an indoor, standalone monitor that detects Oxygen (O2) with a range of 0-25.0 % volume with 0.1% increments.
It’s sleek, low-profile design is equipped with a unique tri-color display, which changes color as oxygen levels reach each alarm level.
The OX-600 has 2 preset alarms, and comes ready to operate with a simple wall mount bracket and 10 foot power cord.
Operates using 2AA alkaline batteries. Other models available for 115 VAC or 24 VDC.
If Oxygen is present, the user is notified by an audible alarm tone and the multicolored LED digital display.
The OX-600 uses a fast responding low-cost plug-in style galvanic cell sensor.
This long life sensor is field-replaceable with no special tools required. The sensor can also be remotely mounted with an optional remote sensor cable.
Extender cable with remote box available in different lengths (3, 5, 10, or 20 meters)
• Operates with or without a controller
• Range of 0-25.0 % volume with 0.1% increments
• Tri-color visual alarm display
• 2 preset alarms; Green=Normal, Yellow=Alarm 1, Red=Alarm 2
• Large easy to read digital display
• Operates up to 1 year on one set of AA alkaline batteries
• Pressure compensation eliminates false alarms caused by pressure change
• Remote mount sensor cable available
Saint-Gobain Chemical Suits