Macurco Oxygen (O2) Detector & Controller
Click here for more information about the OX-6 from Macurco.
Click here for more information about the OX-12 from Macurco.
6-Series (12-24V) & 12-Series (120V) Fixed Gas Detectors
The Macurco 6 & 12 Series fixed gas detectors provide life-saving solutions aimed to protect people and property. These fixed gas detectors are designed for low level detection, mitigation, and notification. Let these detectors do the work for you by shutting off valves, turning on fans, engaging horns and strobes, and provide notification to fire panels and building automation systems when gases reach key limits.
Provides oxygen detection and automatic ventilation control in wastewater treatment plants, factories & other commercial applications. Can be used as a stand-alone detector and controller and as an analog transducer for use with the DVP-120 and other systems – ETL Listed
The OX-6 is a low level meter capable of detecting from 0-25% by volume of oxygen.
• Easy installation to 4x4 electrical boxes via mud plate
• User selectable settings (Default to industry standards) via two button interface
• 5 A SPDT fan relay, 0.5A alarm relay to control fans, valves, louvers, horn and strobes
• 4-20mA output to control VFD’s and send to BMS
• LED display to easily show gas concentrations
• End of life notification
• Field calibration kits available
• Parking garages
• Mechanical rooms
• Battery charging stations
• Storage facilities
• Loading docks
• Firehouses & ambulance bays
• Refrigeration facilities
• Vehicle repair facilities
• Bus depots
• Food Packaging
• Therapy chiropractors
• Fitness and athletic centers
• Hospitals / R & D laboratories
Two year limited warranty
Made in the USA