The SensePoint XCL is the next generation STANDALONE Gas monitor from Honeywell.
Click here to learn more from Honeywell's website
Simply supply power to the instrument and it is ready. The SensePoint XCL does have 1 Internal dry contact relays to activate remote strobe/horns, fans and other devices.
Honeywell Offers several different versions of the XCL monitors. This one is the model with the 4~20 mA out Signal, 1 relay, 24 VDC Power and is charcoal in color.
Sensepoint XCL is a fixed gas detector that delivers the safety and compliance you expect — plus the affordability and ease of use that you don’t. It was designed especially for commercial and light industrial applications, delivering just the right amount of functionality to protect people on your premises and ensure compliance with regulations. Sensepoint XCL combines a simple yet robust mechanical housing with a gas detector app, so you can use everyday technology to set up and maintain your gas detector — and quickly get back to business. Sensepoint XCL is available as a flammable gas detector for the detection of potentially explosive gases, or as a toxic gas detector for the detection of a range of toxic gas hazards commonly found in commercial premises.
Features & Benefits
- Manage installation, commissioning and maintenance from the gas detector app on your smartphone
- Aesthetic design blends in to the environment
- Simple, robust housing with our easiest ever installation and maintenance
- Integral gassing port for hard-to-reach locations
- Compatible with Touchpoint Plus and other industry-standard controllers
- mA loop or Modbus RTU output with optional relays
- Multi-colour LED status indicator
- Operating temperature −20 to 50°C, ingress protection IP65
- Choice of toxic, oxygen or flammable sensors