GENERATION 2 – Standalone Dual-Zone Gas Detector and Ventilation Controller
The Brasch GSE Generation 2 series dual-zone gas detectors and ventilation controllers are designed to monitor low levels of toxic gases and control HVAC equipment to provide the ultimate standalone fixed gas detection system. Each detector can accommodate up to four carbon monoxide (CO) and/or nitrogen dioxide (NO2) sensors in a combination of locally and remotely mounted positions to monitor and control one or two separate zones.
Six control relays are provided to actuate ventilation equipment while analog outputs are provided for communication with a BMS, DDCS, or VFD. Remote sensors can also be used independently with many third-party control systems.
Here is a Quick Summary of the Features:
- Monitors up to 4 Sensors and 36,000 sq. ft.
- User-Adjustable Setpoints, Delays, Outputs, and Relays
- Built-in Manual Fan Activation
- Rainproof Water Resistance
- Simple Service and Maintenance
- Preconfigured Wiring
- Factory Calibration
- Customized Programming
- Works with New and Existing Building
- Controls Systems
- Fully Backwards Compatible with GSE Generation