The latest firmware updates to RAE products will make them inoperable with ProRAE Studio II. Consequently, customers will see the following message once they connect a device with the latest firmware or upgrade a device to the latest firmware with ProRAE Studio - “This firmware version is not supported by ProRAE Studio II. Please upgrade to Safety Suite.”. The list below shows the last firmware version that is supported by ProRAE Studio II v1.11.9.
- AutoRAE 2 Controller V1.38
- AutoRAE 2 Cradle for Handheld PID Monitor V1.38
- AutoRAE 2 Cradle for MicroRAE V1.38
- AutoRAE 2 Cradle for MultiRAE V1.38
- AutoRAE 2 Cradle for QRAE 3 V1.38
- AutoRAE 2 Cradle for ToxiRAE Pro V1.38
- AreaRAE Plus & AreaRAE Pro V1.10
- MicroRAE V1.14
- MiniRAE 3000 + & MiniRAE Lite + V2.22
- MultiRAE, MultiRAE Benzene, MultiRAE Lite, MultiRAE Pro V1.52
- MultiRAE MX V1.14X
- MultiRAE WTK V1.50W
- ppbRAE 3000 + V2.22
- QRAE 3 V2.18
- ToxiRAE Pro, ToxiRAE Pro CO2, ToxiRAE Pro LEL & ToxiRAE Pro PID V1.84B
- UltraRAE 3000 + V2.22
Customers should upgrade to Safety Suite software if they wish to use the latest firmware for RAE products. Following options are available for all customers.
- Safety Suite Device Configurator - Desktop software solution that replaces ProRAE Studio II and enables customers to easily manage their fleet of Honeywell portable gas detectors and docks (BW and RAE). Click here to download the latest version of the software.
- Safety Suite Device Manager - SaaS cloud solution optimal for large fleets providing advanced features like centralized dashboard, reporting, task automation and alert notifications. It is quick and easy to sign up for a trial account. All regions except EMEA can sign up here. EMEA customers can sign up at eutrial.
For additional product materials please visit https://sps.honeywell.com/us/en/software/safety/c...