SENSIT Technologies SENSIT HXG-2D Leak Detector
Click here to learn more from Sensit's Website
Locate and quantify combustible gas leaks with this state-of-the-art gas detector. This instrument provides PPM and LEL readings. Preset alarms warn of hazardous gas accumulations. An all new, patent pending, digital tick allows fast leak detection while minimizing reactions to “interfering” gases such as leak detection fluids and pipe joint compounds.
- Low initial cost
- Low cost of ownership
- Alkaline or rechargeable versions
- Field calibrateable
- Digital tick control
Approvals (all pending)
ATEX, US and CSA
See brochure for details (documents available upon request)
- Monitor environments for combustible gases.
- Monitoring prior to entry and continuously during work in confined spaces.
- Utility and propane service personnel, and emergency responders use these to monitor or test levels of combustible gas leaks during leak investigations.
- Utilities supplement other brands of gas detectors to find gas leaks faster and easier.
- Oil and gas production personnel monitor work environments and locate leaks for preventative maintenance and lowering their carbon foot print from un-necessary releases of combustible gases.
- Fire departments use for combustible gas leak location.
- Fire departments use for locating the proximity of accelerants used to set fires.
- Detection of virtually any combustible gas in the PPM range.