ONESUIT® Flash LEVEL A Suit
ONESUIT® Flash is for those working in the most dangerous environments. Certified to NFPA 1991 with flash fire protection, this single-skin, lightweight protective garment in level A configuration protects against chemical and biological agents in both liquid and vapor form.
ONESUIT® Flash Protective Suits provide an added level of protection, without the need for an uncomfortable overcover.
Features and Benefits
Certified to NFPA 1991 (2005 ed.)
- First single-skin suit certified to flash fire
- Maximum protection against chemical and biological agents
- Lightweight design for user comfort
- Twice the lifecycle of other suits
- 15 year MINIMUM shelf life
- Reusable and decontaminable
- Detachable secondary visorInternal belting system
- Knee reinforcements and integral booties
- Includes ONEGlove Hazmat
All suits are made to order. Orders are non-cancellable, non-refundable.
Click here for sizing requirements and additional information from ONESUIT