Gas Clip Technologies Multi Gas Clip Pump Docking Station In Portable Case
Click here to get more information from the Gas Clip Technologies web site
Testing dock in portable case with gas compartment, regulator, gauge, dock charger & USB memory
(for use with MGC Pump Infrared & MGC Pump Pellistor)
Why test just one when you can test 4!
The Gas Clip Technologies MGC Pump Clip Dock is an all-in-one stand-alone docking station designed for maximum testing efficiency and portability. It tests up to four detectors simultaneously, reducing the testing time and gas usage.
It's easy to use.
With only two buttons, it’s simple to train workers how to use it for regular bump tests, occasional calibrations, or to deactivate detectors.
It can be optionally housed in a rugged case or a wall-mountable metal enclosure. Logs are stored on a USB flash drive which can easily be transferred to a computer for analysis.
- Test 4 detectors at one time
- Easy 1 button operation
- Robust rechargeable internal battery, up to 1500 tests before recharging
- Internal gas cylinder regulator and pressure gauge
- USB flash memory for bump test and event log storage
- Optional detector configuration and firmware updates via GCT Manager Software
- Rugged case or Wall Mount Dock case
- No computer required to operate