Honeywell E3 Point Stand Alone Gas Monitor (120 Vac)
Click here to learn more from the Honeywell website
E3Point is capable of detecting the widest range of toxic and combustible gases found in commercial building spaces and outbuildings, including CO, NO2, O2, H2, H2S, CH4 and C3H8. It can be used as a standalone unit with single or dual-gas detection (i.e. using a remote sensor)
E3Point uses Demand Control Ventilation—through relays, Building Automation System (BAS) or controller—to increase energy savings, extend fan life and align with green building best practices. In its network configuration, E3Point also optimizes HVAC, fire/smoke, surveillance and other building systems performance.
Intelligent product design reduces the unit’s cost of ownership while increasing flexibility of application. Smart sensors are pre-calibrated, auto-configure upon set-up and operate continuously on patented Reflex© technology which continuously monitors sensor cell condition and alerts user to fault status. The plug-n-play sensor cartridge, user-friendly menu and wiring options simplify installation and maintenance, and reduce the cost of gas monitoring over the life of the unit.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Comes in standalone, standalone with remote (dual gas mode)
- Connects to analog or digital systems
- Wall or duct mount
- Factory-calibrated cartridges
- Saves energy through Demand Control Ventilation (DCV)
- Simplifies installation/maintenance through plug-n-play sensor
- Remote sensor option provides dual gas monitoring (standalone version only)
- Optimizes BAS, fire, ventilation and other security systems