The Draeger X-am 5100 portable single-gas detector guarantees that you use the safest methods possible for handling H2O2 - thanks to proven Dräger sensor technology and a device design which is perfectly customized to reactive gases.
The kit includes the PAC 5100 gas monitor and drop charger assembly.
Click here to learn more from Drager's website
Quick List of Features
- Continuous, precise and reliable measurement
- A special device design with direct gas entry provides fast sensor response and precise measurement data by preventing gas adsorption on the device housing
- Lightweight and robust
- Slip-proof and compact design
- Triple alarm: visual (360°), audible (multi-tone), vibration
- Easy to use: two-button operation and user-friendly menus
- Highly resistant to impacts, vibrations and electromagnetic radiation
- Can be operated using replaceable alkaline batteries or a T4 NiMH rechargeable battery, which can be charged right in the device