The Drager X-am 2500 with O2,LEL,CO and H2S Sensors and Alkaline Battery
Click here to learn more from Drager’s website
- The X-am 2500 has a large, easy to read, liquid-crystal display. All gas readings are shown simultaneously and resize automatically depending on the number of sensors installed. When a gas alarm occurs, the reading for the sensor in alarm will be highlighted and will alternate with the alarm level indication of A1 or A2.
High Capacity Battery
- The Dräger X-am 2500 can operate for more than 12 hours with either alkaline batteries or with rechargeable NiMH batteries. Depending on the requirements, the batteries can be charged either in the workshop or in a vehicle. Operating time without an Ex sensor installed is typically more than 250 hours.
Ergonomic and robust
- The Dräger X-am 2500 is comfortably worn thanks to its low weight and ergonomic design and gas can enter the unit from above and from the front – even if the instrument is inside a pocket or if the front gas entry is accidentally covered.
- The practical two button control panel and easy menu navigation allow for intuitive operation while the integrated protective rubber coating and sensors not sensitive to shock provide additional safety in case of impacts or vibrations
Long-Lasting, Reliable Sensor Technology
- The innovative, catalytic Ex sensor has a high degree of drift stability with a high resistance to silicone and hydrogen sulfide. The sensor boasts an expected service life of more than five years and is extremely sensitive to flammable gases and vapors.