Dräger X-am 5000 with O2,LEL,CO,H2S Sensors and Charger Assembly
Click Here learn more from Drager's website
AN ERGONOMIC DESIGN FOR EASE OF USE
- Besides its advanced functionality, the Dräger X-am 5000's practical “mobile phone” design and light weight make it comfortable to carry. The two-button control panel and easy-to-follow menu system make for intuitive use.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE SENSORS THAT LAST LONGER
- The XXS generation of high-performance sensors in the X-am 5000 offers the most longevity on the market. The oxygen sensor has an average expected lifetime of five years.
ADAPTABLE SENSOR EXCHANGE FOR MORE VERSATILE DETECTORS
- The ability to customize, exchange, upgrade, and calibrate the X-am 5000's sensors easily allows for more applications.
A RANGE OF SENSITIVITIES FOR AN ADDED MEASURE OF SAFETY
- The catalytic Ex sensor measures 0-100% LEL When set for maximum sensitivity, the detector is even more dependable, warning about unknown hazards and specific combustible gases.
A RUGGED DESIGN FOR HARSH CONDITIONS
- The Dräger X-am 5000 is tough. It’s dust-resistant according to IP67, and remains fully functional even after falling into water. The integrated rubber protection and shock-proof sensors give additional resistance to impact and vibration. Moreover, the Dräger X-am 5000 is insensitive to electromagnetic interference. This means you can count on it even in the harshest conditions.
PRE-ENTRY MEASUREMENTS MADE SIMPLE
- An optional external pump operates with a flexible hose up to 20 m long for pre-entry measurements in tanks, shafts, and other confined spaces. The pump starts automatically when the instrument is inserted.