We copied this from Draeger Safety
To: Our Valued Channel Partners
Subject: 2023 Price Increase Notification
Dear Channel Partner:
This letter is to notify you that Draeger has begun the process of preparing List Prices for 2023. We continue to face a challenging situation with special market conditions:
- Cost and inflation have increased drastically in 2022
- Prices for some raw materials have risen by more than 100%
- Chip production capacities are scarce and require us to buy from brokers at prices up to ten times higher than usual to keep production up and running
- On top of that, energy, transportation, and labor costs are on the rise
Dräger is strongly impacted by these ongoing challenges. We continue to absorb the cost increases by efficient production and supply chain measures and in doing so minimize the cost increases we need to implement. To reduce the total impact for our customers, we will continue to work on these initiatives. This is our commitment to you.
- The new list Prices will be effective January 1, 2023.
- Consequently, 2022 list prices will remain in effect until December 31, 2022.